417 E. 18th Street
Kansas City, MO 64108
General Admission and Bleachers:
Free parking is located on the northwest corner of 19th and Locust Street.
Free, next-to-venue parking is located on the west side of the venue for VIP Ticket holders
Space is limited; all parking lots are first come, first served.
CrossroadsKC is in heart of The Crossroads Arts Districts in downtown Kansas City. This thriving district hosts a whole lotta locally owned restaurants with unique and delicious menu items. There are many eateries within walking distance to CrossroadsKC.
The following items or activities are never allowed at CrossroadsKC:
- No Outside Food or Drinks. This includes bottled water.
- No Pets
- No Coolers
- No Umbrellas
- No Weapons
- No Laser Pointers
- No Cameras
- No Backpacks
- No Underage Drinking
- No Vending
- No Ticket Scalping
- NO RE-ENTRY. Once you enter the venue, you’re in for the night.
Purses are allowed into the venue, but are subject to a security search.
Yes. This policy is strictly enforced.
No ID = No Drinking Privileges, regardless of your age.
The Concert Experience
- GA is Standing Room Only.
- Picnic Tables are available towards the back of the venue.
- Learn more about GA Tickets
- Would you rather sit down during the concert?
- Then Bleacher tickets are perfect for you!
- Learn more about Bleacher Tickets
- VIP tickets include free parking directly next the venue, air conditioned VIP Lounge, exclusive up front viewing and more!
- VIP tickets are extremely limited, and this section often sells out!
- Learn more about VIP Tickets
Your safety is our number one concern: we reserve the right to limit or cancel music during inclement weather.
The lawn chair policy is posted within 48 hours of show time. View our Calendar for concert info.
When lawn chars and blankets are allowed, they must be set up behind the Sound Board.
Ticket Tickets Tickets